Empire College School of Business offers a variety of career training programs in a supportive, friendly environment. There are no closed classes or unrelated coursework – we focus on giving you the knowledge you will need in your business career in the California job market. There are various Sonoma County colleges and Santa Rosa colleges to choose from, but we’re confident that Empire provides students with the best specialized education in the fields we offer.
Since 1961, the School of Business has dedicated its resources to providing quality career education that gives graduates an advantage in the job market. We have a long track record and history of placing students in careers they can find success in.
Empire College School of Business may be for you if:
- You are a hands-on learner
- You like small, personalized classes
- You want to concentrate on subjects that relate to your career field instead of general education courses
- You are interested in business management courses
- You want to be independent and ready to begin your career in just 8 to 21 months
- You enjoy learning from teachers who are supportive and are personable – but also give you a serious education
- You don't want to worry about closed classes or parking
- You want a college that provides job placement assistance throughout your career
Contact us for more information.
Empire College School of Business
3035 Cleveland Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403